About Me

My photo
Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales, United Kingdom
Bit of a long tooth IT Manager - been and had a few hobbies, as for the title, I make glass beads, its Called Lampwork, I brew my own Beer, its called fun and I take photos, thats the oldest hobby, since I was 16 or so. My first camera was a Zenith E - then a Pentax KR to go digital after a long stint with a Pentax Super A. Now a Nikon D5200 and a D7100 with a Sigma 150 f2.8 macro lens to play with amongst others. Please note all photos used are my own and I retain full copyright to all of them. Thank you for respecting digital ownership

Thursday 14 May 2015

Where do the days go

Blimey, I think a change in process is required here, instead of waiting for me to have done things and have lots to put up - its time I moved over to little and often.

Ignoring all the last two months or so - this week I decided to give the Sigma macro lens a present - I got a 2nd hand Nikon D7100 for it to play with, set it up and took a few shots - this is a 50% of the full frame of the .jpg straight out of the camera, fairly please with it.

A hoverfly in flight, they are about 10mm long - Platycheirus albimanus. No common name that I am aware of.


I will post more later when the rain stops !

No comments:

Post a Comment