About Me

My photo
Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales, United Kingdom
Bit of a long tooth IT Manager - been and had a few hobbies, as for the title, I make glass beads, its Called Lampwork, I brew my own Beer, its called fun and I take photos, thats the oldest hobby, since I was 16 or so. My first camera was a Zenith E - then a Pentax KR to go digital after a long stint with a Pentax Super A. Now a Nikon D5200 and a D7100 with a Sigma 150 f2.8 macro lens to play with amongst others. Please note all photos used are my own and I retain full copyright to all of them. Thank you for respecting digital ownership

Saturday 16 May 2015

Parc Slip on Saturday and Dyffryn on Sunday

Yesterday went to Parc Slip nature reserve, saw my first dragon of the year, Libellula depressa - Broad Bodied Chaser/ Darter


Had a afternoon at Dyffryn today - was a sunny but breezy afternoon.

A few images from the day, as spring moves towards summer more 'bugs' are around just a few images.

A Common Blue Butterfly - Polyommatus icarus


Sloe or Hairy Shield Bug - Dolycoris baccarum

Nomada fulvicornus


small fly on seedhead


Dandelion Seed head


 May put more up later. The Acers are in glorious colour so I will process a few of those and add them later


No comments:

Post a Comment