About Me

My photo
Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales, United Kingdom
Bit of a long tooth IT Manager - been and had a few hobbies, as for the title, I make glass beads, its Called Lampwork, I brew my own Beer, its called fun and I take photos, thats the oldest hobby, since I was 16 or so. My first camera was a Zenith E - then a Pentax KR to go digital after a long stint with a Pentax Super A. Now a Nikon D5200 and a D7100 with a Sigma 150 f2.8 macro lens to play with amongst others. Please note all photos used are my own and I retain full copyright to all of them. Thank you for respecting digital ownership

Monday 8 September 2014

Holiday part 2

A few more photos, more for fun and to play. My youngest 'borrowed my macro lens so I shot a few on a 50mm 1.8g lens to get the feel of it - the flower shots were on this lens, quite a nice piece of glass all in all and quite happpy with the results.


Dahlia with green background 50mm lens

Harris Hawk - through the bars 150mm lens

Hoverfly on yellow flower 50mm lens

Hoverfly on orange flower 50mm lens

Herring Gull Juv in flight 150mm lens

Common Lizard - Veritys finger ! 50mm lens

Short clawed Asiatic otter - with 'toy' note eyes closed and juggling between paws

Red on Blue 50mm lens

Reflections 150mm lens

The family - still playing with her 'toy'


The Otters were so sweet and noisy come food time, the little one at the back spent 10mins or more with eyes closed juggling the pebble back and forth between paws and carrying it around to play in different areas - always with her eyes closed - so fab to watch.




No comments:

Post a Comment